The beauty of eyeshadow quads is that they not only offer you four colours in one handy compact but those colours are a match made in heaven. The colours in your quad can easily be used on their own to create a striking look or you can use them together to contour your eyes to create a flawless almond shape.
Contouring your eyes is easier than you might think and we’re here to show you how…
Our Signature Quad in Nakeds will be our model today.
1. Using your Eyeshadow Fluff Brush, apply shade 1 (the lightest shade) all over the eyelid all the way up to the brow bone. This will serve as both a base and to highlight.
2. Apply shade 2 to the Inner, Middle and Outer lid – so from the lashline all the way up to the crease. Blend with your base.
3. Using an Angle Eyeshadow Brush, apply shade 3 on the crease to add dimension to the eyelid. Apply more on the outside corner, fading to the inside.
4. Using a Short Angle Eyeliner apply shade 4 (darkest shade) along the upper lash line as if you’re applying an eyeliner.
5. Add a coat of Lush Mascara to finish things off and get ready to impress.
- If you want to make your eyes appear larger, use a little highlighter on the inner lid
- Mineral shadows can be dampened to give the shades more depth. Read our ‘Just Add Water’ guide to find out more about how to achieve this look.
- If you want to create a subtle cat-eye, you can do so using your Short Angle Eyeliner brush and the darkest eyeshadow colour in your quad. Alternatively, create the cat-eye look with our Liqui Liner.